Friday, April 10, 2009

The Story of the Sad Chubby Ballerina...

Oakley was invited to her very first birthday party this weekend. It was a ballet party so I made her a matching tutu and hair bow. Unfortunately, Oakley was not a fan! Here is a little preview of our morning...


Oakley: Are you serious mom, I look like a ballerina!
Oakley: I don't want to be a ballerina! You didn't even brush my hair!
Me: Oakley, if you stop crying I will fix your hair and you can chew on a piece of ribbon.


Oakley: Mmmm...Ribbon.
Me: I know Oakley, why don't you pose for the camera!

Oakley: If you make me do anything else, I will fight you...

Me: Oakley you can't get off the couch until you smile.

Oakley: Fine
Oakley: Happy?

2 comments:

Kimberly and Treven said...

she is so beautiful jenni! Four more days until we are in Washington! YAY!

Leslie said...

I love her pose for the camera.