Monday, April 27, 2009

Randomness...

Last week my mom and I took Oakley to the Tulip Festival in Woodland. My mom had noticed that there was a cute baby contest and whoever entered the best picture of their baby with the tulips would be on the cover of some gardening magazine. Unfortunately almost all of Oakley's pictures looked something like this:

As much as I love her I just have a good feeling that this is not the winning picture! Needless to say, I don't think I will be entering the contest! Oh well...we still had fun!

(Oakley's hair is not usually this out of control but it was really windy!)


................................................................
Oakley's 1st haircut was long overdue. because of the way she sleeps she has gradually worn off only 1/2 of her mullet! Here are the before and after pictures:


Oakley was excited to be the first to sit in our new lawn chair!

She finally fit into her cherry dress that Grandma and Aunt Emily picked out for her!





...........................................................................


Last night my siblings came over and we had a Mediterranean feast! we all tried new recipes and the food turned out amazing!






We finished off the night with our new favorite card game China 9. We were playing in teams and as you can see Tareak really wanted Leslie to draw a good card!


Have a great day!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Jen, what fun pictures! Oakley has the cutest smile - I especially love the pictures of her in the lawn chair and the cherry dress. So glad to see you are doing well!