Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Week...

What a busy week! Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to...

Easter Sunday we were the nerdy matching family at church.


Instead of the traditional Easter dinner, we had a delicious Mexican feast in honor of Cam's 29th birthday. He was very excited to open presents and the rest of us were very excited for the Easter egg hunt! On Cams actual birthday (April 15th) my mom watched Oakley and we went to dinner at the Macaroni Grill. We finished off the night watching Iron Man. The only picture I got of the evening was so bad that I couldn't bring myself to post it...sorry. The important thing is that it was a great day!

The life of Oakley has been exciting as usual...she started sitting up!

She got a new high chair in preparation for solid food (2 more weeks!)


And we tried several times to take her for a walk but she absolutely hates the stroller! Just look at that evil grin...she knows that stroller was expensive and she is trying to punish me for it!


The highlight of my week arrived on Saturday. I have really been wanting a treadmill but it's not exactly in the budget. On Saturday I decided to look on craigslist. I found one for free because it was broken. Cam thought he might be able to fix it and we figured that we really had nothing to lose. He picked it up, brought it home, plugged it in, turned it on and it worked! This is by far the best free thing ever!

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

Oh my goodness what cute Easter pics! Oakley is absolutley adorable! And that's is a pretty sweet deal on the treadmil!! I have been wanting an eliptical...hmmm maybe I should check out craigs list and might get lucky!

Three and Counting said...

Oh my goodness! I found you through one of my best friends Lisa Hartleys blog! DO you guys live near eachother now? This is amazing - what a small world!

Brody and Erin said...

Hey guys! We love your blog and think it's so cute! It's fun looking at Oakley grow... she's such a cutie! I love her ballerina story. Keira has a ballerina outfit too and I need to see if it fits yet. It might be on the big side still. I'm glad we finally got our blog up and running. It makes it so easy to check up on family and friends. I can't believe how big Oakley is getting. I look forward to our little Lemon getting to that age b/c it seems so fun! Although we are still enjoying her being so tiny and helpless. Ha! We miss you guys lots!

Amber Vial said...

haha...what the heck is she wearing in the stroller picture? a bear suit? haha...i like it:) oh, and i can't believe you were the nerdy matching family! i like that too:)