Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 2011

Our March started with a beautiful 80 degree day spent at the pool...yes, we love it here. Oakley learning to ride her bike... Taking care of her babies Painting... Oakley loved being able to see her cousins earlier this month... We even got to spend a day at the beach with Baby Luca and Krissy... Oakley cant get enough of her rice table... The highlight of Oakleys month...riding a "real train"! Saying hi to the train passing by... St. Patrick's Day...


Green Play dough...



My attempt at taking a nice picture of Oakley= Failure...






Our little dishwasher...




Oakley finally decided to ride on one of the animals that goes up and down. She kept yelling "I'm so brave! I'm not falling off!"



Green Ice cream at our favorite place, The Ranch Market!



Happy March!

3 comments:

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

you're kid is so cute! She's so big, but I guess it has been like two years since we've seen you guys. I hope your prego-ness is going well. Looks like a good March!

Brody and Erin said...

Love the new pics! She is so darling Jen!!! And I'm so jealous that you guys have nice weather and can go swimming! That makes me sick!!! LOL ~ We are still freezing and wearing heavy jackets right now. BOOOO! I can't wait to get back to AZ and hang out with you guys. It'll be so fun to get the girls together. We are thinking about making at trip to AZ and Utah next February... hopefully it'll work out. I'll try calling you soon. :) Miss ya!

sueandmike said...

Thanks so much for adding pics to your blog, Jen. I love seeing your pics. We're caught in a very loooong low-pressure system from Alaska that's making it cold and rainy. I miss sunshine...and I miss you guys!