Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Oakley is One!!! Her party was a success and I couldn't have done it without the help of all my family! We somehow managed to cram and feed 40+ people in our 2 bedroom apartment but at the end of the day, I would say it was a success! Here are a few of the hundreds of pictures taken...



Being born on Halloween...We had to have a costume party! Oakley was a black cat. Cam was a creepy old man and I was his submissive, half-off mail order bride.



Three blind mice...








Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...



My mom made her an adorable pumpkin cake. She had more fun destroying it than she did eating it!



Mmmm....







Presents!!



My sister-in-law and I decorated the cupcakes...I thought they turned out so cute!

4 comments:

In the Hartland said...

Wow, Jenny. Talk about the 1st b-day party of the century that you threw! Geez. I loved your decor, the food, the costumes, everything. Especially that amazing spider web on the ceiling! And, I have to ask if those chocolate balls were the same ones I made for your shower?!

Brody and Erin said...

*WOW ~ Looked like fun! You went all out! I can't believe Oakley is 1 now. So crazy!!! She is adorable as always. We miss you!

*katie said...

Happy b-day Oakley! And seriously, those costumes are killing me!

Hailey Vial said...

Such an adorable party to go with an adorable girl. We had such fun, and the food was delicious!