Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Barney Addict

I should have known Oakley would have an addictive personality...Cam always says its in her blood, she is part American Indian. As a result, Barney has been banished from the home. It all started as innocent entertainment but quickly became an obsession. Oakley refused to eat unless she was watching Barney. This is really not a habit I wanted to form so Barney had to go. So far we have gotten through meal 1 of day 1. Only a few tears were shed. As I tried to feed her she looked up at the TV, climbed off my lap, stood at the blank TV screen and cried. Eventually I got her to eat by laying her in a giant cardboard box and dangling a plastic snake from the top...she thought it was pretty cool. This could be a long week.

Sorry there are no pictures, we had an amazing family reunion in Idaho last week and I still need to get pictures up!

1 comment:

Brody and Erin said...

Poor Barney! LOL That's so funny she cried for him. Hopefully she'll get over that. It's hard when you have to entertain and do things for kids to eat. I used to have to put the TV on for Josh to eat. Like you said... it's a bad habit. We miss you guys! Give that little girl a squeeze for me! She's so stink'n cute!