Monday, July 20, 2009

July

July has flown by! In the beginning of the month our computer crashed. THANKFULLY we were able to save all of our pictures and videos but the computer is still not up and running. Needless to say, blogging has been a little more difficult. Cam continues to be overwhelmed with school, work and church and is looking forward to a much needed week off in the beginning of August. He will be done with his accounting classes in October and then the studying for his CPA begins. I am so thankful for such a hardworking husband! I fill my time somehow...Oakley keeps me very busy but is such a good sleeper that I am still left with many hours to fill. It has been fun to finally have time to try things I have always wanted to try. I recently got a sewing machine and can proudly say I know how to thread it! We will see what comes next! I also set a goal to cook only ethnic food...I thought it would be a fun way to try lots of new recipes.

The life of Oakley is exciting as usual. Can you believe that this crazy baby is crawling! As of yesterday she will crawl about a foot at a time! I have mixed feelings about this, she is getting too big and its getting sad but I think she will be much happier being able to go to what she wants instead of me having to guess all the time! (video to come...as soon as she will do it for the camera)

Doesnt this picture make you wonder what her personality will be like!


This past month Oakley has become very interested in her books. She loves to turn the pages when we read to her and will sometimes read with me for 30-45 minutes.





Here are a few more 4th of July pictures... we had a fun day with my family. Oakley slept through all the fireworks so Cam and I were able to enjoy them!




Have a great day!


3 comments:

The Doll House said...

I cant believe how much hair Oakley has! We are so excited to see you guys soon.

Sarah Leavitt said...

Hey guys - we got your info from Brody. I hope that is ok. Your little girl is so adorable. hope you guys are doing well. Love Sarah and Eric Leavitt

Brody and Erin said...

I love looking at your blog all the time. It's so cute and love seeing what you guys are up to. I like the little picture of Oakley in the white and yellow romper. She is just too cute!!! I wish Keira had some hair. LOL I think she starting to grow a little instead of losing more. Thank goodness! I was worried for a while that she was going totally bald! We miss you guys lots!!! Call us anytime!!!