Monday, June 15, 2009

Growing...

Time is going so fast! Oakley just seems so grown up lately. She is still proving to be an extremely independent determined little girl...I'm a little worried! Here are a few of her most recent big girl activities...
Sitting in the shopping cart...I finally gave in and let her sit in the shopping cart. Until now I have been wearing her in the wrap. I love wearing her and I didn't really want to stop but she was getting really heavy. By the end of our shopping trip today she had her leg propped up on the handle of the cart leaning as far over as possible so she could see around me!


Swimming in the big kid pool...This past weekend we took Oakley to the big pool! She had so much fun and absolutely no fear! I guess access to the pool is one of the few advantages to renting!

6 comments:

Thompson Family said...

That makes me soooo sad. She is getting so big! I want to see you!!! And kiss on her. Kendall said "Where my oakey the other day!"

Haley said...

Oakley is an adorable baby, turning into quite the lovely little girl :) All i have to say is, PHOTOGENIC, mhmm!!

Brody and Erin said...

She is getting so big! I love all of her pictures... they are so darn cute!!! We can't wait till Keira gets a little older... she's a prissy one already and such a dramatic girl! Ha!!! We miss you guys lots!

JACK-A-JAME? said...

Are you kidding? Well- there may be a job opportunity for
James in about a year up there in Salmon Creek but he would have to drop out of his masters program to take it. We'll see.

JACK-A-JAME? said...

p.s. could you go knock on the door and ask if they will accept 300,000 for the house...

families are forever said...

She is so adorable!!!! (Eva's old college room mate)