Monday, May 18, 2009

Sam & Oakley

Here are a few more amazing pictures thanks to Amber! On Saturday my cousin got married and we had so much fun spending time with the family. Oakley got to spend some quality time with her cousin Sam but wasnt really sure what to think about someone her size!

Sam: Hi Oakley, let's be friends
Oakley: Why are you touching my dress?!?
Sam: It's ok Oakley, Im really nice...
Okaley: Somebody help me...I'm getting really nervous...
Oakley: I can't take it anymore...I'm not ready for friends!

The End

Here are a few more pictures of Oakley alone. Sadly, she seems to like it better that way...





4 comments:

Leslie said...

you should have titled it "Moose & Oakley". It took me a few minutes to figure out who "Sam" was! =)

Brody and Erin said...

Oh my gosh... She just gets prettier and prettier!!! How is that possible!? I love her dress and love all that hair! She's the cutest little thing!!! I just want to squeeze her and kiss her cute little cheeks! HA! :)

*katie said...

Super, SUPER cute girl! And I love the first few shots with the little guy, so funny!

paula said...

I didn't get to visit with you all much. But I did see how cute she is.. Wow!! She does just get cuter and cuter..Thanks for comiing to the party.